Sunday 15 April 2007

Yet more ways to waste time

Oh dear, I think I'm about to get as addicted to blogging as I already am to my Etsy shop, Flickr and various online forums!

I've just spent the last hour playing around with layout - when I really should be doing something more productive with my time. Plenty of gardening to be done for example!


For the blog addicted amongst you, I've added links to some other blogs that you might want to have a look at. Most are other UK etsy sellers. But one is by/for a friend of mine who is currently on expedition in Nepal - go Kristine. An amazing woman, she has opted to spend a month away from her husband and 3 lovely children to climb Mera Peak in the Himalayas and take part in a community project after that. Keep up with her adventures on the WomenwithAltitude blog for the next few weeks.

I've also added a link for you to my sister's amazing Ebbandflo Etsy shop

Have fun looking. And check back soon to see what else I've managed to waste my time on!

2 comments:

AliCub said...

Consider yourself tagged Honeybeedz!

How are you enjoying blogging so far? Your site is looking good!

gilfling said...

Yaaay for the new blog!!! It looks beautiful...and I am sure you will soon be addicted to it too!! Oh best of luck with your job interview.....I hope and am sure it will go really well.