Wednesday 28 September 2011

Limbering up


No, it's not about running. This post will be a running free zone - but just in case, you maybe want to drop by to my Just Giving page and sponsor me just to be on the safe side?

The limbering up referred to is about getting back in the blogging groove. Not now. I'm still warming up now. But soon.

To be accurate, in about 10 days, when I head off on my happy holidays and the travel blogging frenzy returns. I enjoyed it so much last year when I visited Spain  - and to my great delight, apparently so did a number of my readers. What more encouragement does a girl, especially one who's a frustrated writer, need??

Watch this space after 8th October and you can join me on my next big adventure! It will be great to have you along on the journey.

No comments: