Thursday 14 April 2011

Three little birds



I was multi-tasking this evening, making dinner, doing the dishes and listening to the radio when suddenly something made me smile. Get It On was on the radio having a Reggae night. The last track of the show was Three Little Birds by Bob Marley, and it just said it all for me. Gave me hope to carry on and faith that it will be ok.


And it also reminded me that the second half of my delivery from Stampin' Up (courtesy of the lovely Diane about my mini break with whom I've still to blog following my fabulous visit to Shetland last month) had arrived today and I am now the proud owner of 2 punches - birds and flowers. So now I can make my own 3 little birds!


Joy joy, happy happy!

1 comment:

Just Frances said...

They're lovely and they made me smile! Glad to hear your hope has returned!!

xx