Monday 19 July 2010

Blue would still be blue


 One of the things about listening to music through headphones is that you (well, I) listen to the lyrics more. This one 'spoke' to me so much when I listened to it the other day on holiday that I played it 3 or 4 times in a row.

Thank you, Guillemots

"I waste so much time, thinking of time
and I should be out there, claiming what's mine
Any day I could die, just like I was born
and this bit in the middle is what I'm here for.
I just want to fill it all with joy.

And if I had you, all the stars wouldn't fall from the sky
And the moon wouldn't start to cry.
There'd be no earthquakes
I'd still make mistakes
But If I had you

There'd still be day and night
And I'd still do wrong and right
Blue would still be blue
But things would just be easier with you"

No comments: