Saturday 25 September 2010

Things that make me go....


...smiley!

After my last, somewhat depressing, post I thought it was time I blogged on a happier theme again. I've had a lovely day doing things I enjoy and it really has made me feel better.

So what does make me go smiley then?

And I've managed to pack a fair few of those into my weekend already. Laughter is the best medicine. It can be hard to do at times, but life is beautiful and precious. We owe it to ourselves to make it as happy as we can.

There is nothing more beautiful than the sunshine after a rainstorm.

2 comments:

Kittypinkstars said...

Awww yay! Happy happy! In fact I clicked on the happy people link to find a happy person...And it was ME!!! Waaah *blushes* ((hugs))

Bex said...

You are definitely the happiest person I know Kitty. You're an inspiration to us all!