Tuesday 31 August 2010

Endings, and beginnings


OK, so it's the last day of my holiday. I've spent it doing pretty much what I did yesterday, only more so. And what's that, you ask? Nothing, nada, zip. Other than wandering round, stopping in the occasional cafe or bar and taking photos that is.

I posted about my reflections on the holiday yesterday so I won't do that again. Suffice to say, I've had a great time and I would definitely come back to Spain. Next time I think I'll try somewhere out of the cities, maybe base myself in one or two places and do a bit more chilling and a bit less sightseeing.

But it's been really good fun. I've survived my first solo adventure and, as I said yesterday, I'm feeling mighty pleased with myself. Now just the journey home to go - oh, and another evening in Granada. Although I think it will be a genuinely early night for me this evening - I need to get back in the swing of getting up early, starting tomorrow to catch the 9 am bus from Granada to Malaga.

And I know I did reflections yesterday, but I couldn't resist this picture for today's post - what do you think? Should I rush back and buy one for work??

No comments: