Friday 25 November 2011

Making do


For quite some time, I haven't realised it but I have been making do. I've been denying myself. I've been having less than I could.

What on earth am I talking about? My phone, that's what. According to Ms Gadget herself, what I've been lacking in my life is a Smartphone. Or a stalker phone as I prefer to call it. But that's all in the past now. Today I became the owner of a shiny new no expense spared, packed full of extras gadget phone.

An HTC Sensation since you ask and it does....lots of stuff. It's charging at the moment so I don't really know exactly what yet, but apparently I can now download Apps (whatever they are!) and can Facebook fully whilst on the move. Even better it can operate as a WiFi Hotspot, so once I've proved that to myself I can dispense with my mobile broadband contract and I'll be spending more or less what I'm paying out at the moment on phone and broadband, and will have myself a shiny new super dooper toy into the bargain!!

Can't wait. Let's hope it's as painless and straightforward as it claims to be. Watch this space to find out...

No comments: