Sunday 9 January 2011

14 days of joy


As regular readers of my blog will know, I've just got back from spending Christmas and New Year with my big sister and her family out in Canada. It was a fantastic holiday and - courtesy of Big Huge Labs  mosiac maker - I've gathered together a few shots that sum it up for me. The full photo album is available on my Flickr page.

It may only have been 14 days but it felt much longer (in a good way!) and I've come back feeling relaxed and at ease. I would say I'm feeling happy but I'm missing my sister too much at the moment for that, but my break has definitely helped my soul.

It's also been quite successful at helping my health too. Thanks to my sister's fantastic cooking I've managed to put back on all the weight I lost from my pre-Christmas 'flu episode.

So, now all that remains is to unpack, do the washing, get some supplies in and get ready for heading back to full reality (otherwise known as work) tomorrow. But for the time-being, I'll continue my holiday with a coffee and free WiFi at my latest Stirling haunt.

1 comment:

Kittypinkstars said...

Yay!! So glad you've had such an awesome time! AND You're so energised and positive sounding for the new year!! Long may it continue!! Happy New Year to you x0x0x0x0x0